A modern, HTML5-ready alternative to CSS resetsNormalize.css is a customisable CSS file that makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards. We researched the differences between default browser styles in order to precisely target only the styles that need normalizing.
What does it do?
- Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
- Normalizes styles for a wide range of HTML elements.
- Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
- Improves usability with subtle improvements.
- Explains what code does using detailed comments.