What are the key features?
- Fast startup, lightweight.
- Errors and warnings:
- AMD and CommonJS module resolution: there is basic resolution where unresolved references will be marked as errors.
- Content assist:
- Basic content assist for HTML, CSS
- press F8 on an identifier (that the inferencer has recognized) and the editor will navigate to the declaration.
- this also works on module identifiers (e.g. in
- Formatting: JSbeautify is integrated
- Sidepanel: alongside the main editor a sidepanel can be opened - currently this can be used to host a second editor.
- Key binding to external command: Key bindings in the editor can invoke external commands (less, mvn, etc)
Many of these are covered in this introductory screencast: