DescriptionHookME is a software designed for intercepting communications by hooking the desired process and hooking the API calls for sending and receiving network data (even SSL clear data). HookMe provides a nice graphic user interface allowing you to change the packet content in real time, dropping or forwarding the packet. It also has a python system plugin to extend the HookMe functionality.
It can be used for a lot of purposes such as:
- Analyzing and modifying network protocols
- Creation of malware or backdoors embebed into network protocols
- Protocol vulnerability memory patching
- Firewall at protocol layer
- As postexplotation tool
- whatever you can create with plugins using your imagination
Also, if you want your script to appear here (it will contain your credits) you can contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org.