- Supports x86 and x86-64 architectures.
- Reads ELF and PE file formats.
- Reconstructs functions, their names and arguments, local and global variables, expressions, integer, pointer and structural types, all types of control-flow structures, including switch.
- Has a nice graphical user interface with one-click navigation between assembler code and reconstructed program.
- The only decompiler that handles 64-bit code.
IDA Pro plug-in
- Enjoys all executable file formats supported by the disassembler.
- Benefits from IDA's signature search, parsers of debug information, and demanglers.
- Push-button decompilation of a chosen function or the whole program.
- Easy jumping between the disassembler and the decompiled code.
- Full GUI integration.